When money and your tires start slipping, no credit needed financing for tires might be exactly what you need. Tires are one of the things everyone who drives will always need. Without them your car is useless. When they’re wearing down, it’s unsafe. If you need new tires and need them now, a no credit needed option for tires could be your best choice.
When to Get New Tires
Short and simple, you should get new tires once the tread on them wears down. There are a few ways to tell when the tread has worn enough to merit purchasing new tires. First, look for tread wear indicators on your tires. These are little ridges between the treads of your tires. If these ridges are flush with the tread, it’s time for new tires. Another way you can check the tread is with the penny test. First, put a penny between your treads with Lincoln’s head facing down. Then, if you can see his entire head above the tread, you know you need new tires.
Don’t forget to check all four tires! You may only need to buy two right now.
Depending on what kind of car you drive, tires could be expensive. When bad tires catch you by surprise, dropping a couple hundred dollars can seem impossible. But if you don’t replace them, you could be putting yourself and your family at risk. Luckily there are no credit needed programs to help you out, especially if you have bad credit.
Buying Tires With No Credit Needed Financing
Lease-to-own options like Kornerstone Credit offers a no-credit needed purchase option for tires too. There are two main ways you can apply with no credit needed programs like Kornerstone. First, you can visit your local tire store and see what lease-to-own programs they have available.
Otherwise, you can call Kornerstone Credit to find out which local tires stores are partnered with us. The application only takes an average of 15 seconds so it’s easy to apply. And the approvals go up to $5,000 which is more than enough for most tires, even if you need all four. Then you can take your approval to one of our partner retailers and they’ll be able to help you walk away with new tires that same day.
How to Make No Credit Needed Work for You
We’re about to give you some industry secrets, tricks you can use to make sure your no credit needed tire program is working for you, instead of the other way around.
- Ask the retailer to show you your contract – Most places will do this already, but if you got an approval from a no credit needed financing option, you need to make sure you see your contract before you leave with your tires.
- Call the financing company – At Kornerstone Credit we call you within 24 hours of your purchase to confirm your information and answer your questions. If you don’t hear from your no credit needed financing program, you need to take the initiative and call. Whether it’s us or another company, it’s possible they got the wrong phone number.
- Ask about early buyout options - Sometimes you already know you can’t pay off in the 90 days. Ask a representative about what other options might be available. At Kornerstone Credit we’ll work with you as best we can to offer other payment plans.
- Ask for your payment schedule – We want to help our customers succeed. We want to make it easy for you to pay. Most representatives will offer you a copy of your payments schedule. So, when they ask, say yes. Then make sure you print it out so you can come back to it easily. Some customers even pin it to their fridge!
- Create a budget and make sure your lease-to-own tire payments fit in – Missing payments can really hurt you, especially if your bank charges overdraft fees. Getting back on track is difficult when the budget is tight. Visit our post on how to start a budget for more tips on how to make this work.
Now you have five insider tips on how to make a no-credit needed program for tires work for you. For a more complete list of things you should know and do, check out this article. If you have questions, call us and we’ll be more than happy to help.
Hoping to learn more about financing furniture, tires, appliances, and more? Check out these articles to get up to speed.
- No Credit Needed Programs for Appliances
- Defining Common Financing and Leasing Terms
- Find a Store